Another year has come and gone. As is our annual tradition, we would like to take a look back on 2017 and the year’s top articles on the On Point: POS Technology Blog.
Top On Point Restaurant Tech Posts of 2017
1. Delivery Management: Pizza & Delivery POS Best Practices: Improve delivery efficiency with this walk-through of driver related settings in your POS system.
3. Restaurant Marketing: Facebook Tips from Smart Pizza Marketing: Smart Pizza Marketing’s guest post shares what is working for the pizza industry on Facebook.
4. Restaurant Marketing: 5 Ways to Boost Restaurant Sales: Back in April, we shared five key ways to market your service and food.
5. Restaurant Operations: Why Some Chains Certify Staff to Train and Support the POS System: Why do some chains certify their own staff as SpeedLine technicians? We asked Papa Murphy’s Canada.
6. Get Noticed on Google: Tips for Using My Business: How well does your restaurant perform on Google? We offered up some tips last February.
7. Restaurant Operations: 3 Strategies to Optimize Labor and Schedule to Targets: How consistently do you hit your labor targets? Last January, we covered 3 strategies to help you achieve your goals.
8. The Future of Delivery is here: The future of delivery is robots, at least according to our September article.
10. 7 ways gift cards for your business outperform other marketing strategies: Vantiv Integrated Payments shared how gift cards outperform other marketing strategies.
What’s in store for 2018?
More helpful technology news, tips and tricks for your restaurant. Subscribe here so you don’t miss them.
Wishing you a happy, healthy, and profitable New Year from the On Point team!