Shrink credit card processing fees and avoid delivery charge backs with EMV payment at the door.
If you’ve found it challenging to justify upgrading to EMV when a large percentage of your sales are card-not-present deliveries, Pay@ the Door is the answer.
Increase delivery profit with EMV Pay@ the Door.
Get the new delivery app for EMV payment at the door with a chip-enabled PIN pad.
Pay@ the Door could save you hundreds of dollars each month in credit card processing costs and reduced chargeback liability for delivery transactions—including online orders.
Offer customers the convenience and security of EMV payment at the door.
Process payments for deliveries at the lower card-present rates.
- For a pizzeria with an average order value of $20, based on current Visa US Interchange rates and customer card types, that could translate to a savings of 6 to 14 cents per transaction.
- Depending on order volume and delivery area, with EMV payment at the door, a pizzeria with delivery could save hundreds of dollars every month in reduced card processing rates.
- The savings apply even to e-commerce orders. When used with SpeedDine or another compatible online ordering solution, online order payments for deliveries are processed at the door as well, at the same lower card-present rates.
With online ordering representing a growing percentage of many delivery operations’ sales, that represents significant savings and risk reduction.
Reduce or eliminate liability for all delivery chargebacks.
- While some restaurant owners experience very few chargebacks, other operators report increasing losses every month in fraudulent delivery chargebacks. These can be costly in both lost revenue and time to dispute.
- EMV payment at the door reduces this liability, adding to the savings for restaurant owners. It’s a game changer for profitable restaurant delivery.
What it includes.
- Pay@ the Door app (requires a mobile iOS or Android device with cellular data)
- Bluetooth EMV PIN pad
Pay@ the Door is currently not available outside the USA.