SpeedLine 7.2 Updates: Included in the Latest Release
- LiveMaps: Support for Bing Maps v8.
- Note: Bing Maps v7 will be discontinued by Microsoft on Oct. 2, 2017, so to keep mapping working, all LiveMaps customers will need to upgrade to SpeedLine 7.2 R600 or later by Oct. 1.
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) or later is required for map display. If you are using LiveMaps on a computer running Windows XP or Windows POSReady 2009, these operating systems cannot run IE11, so mapping will not be accessible after SpeedLine upgrade. Please contact SpeedLine Support for assistance.
- Enhanced LiveMaps display: ETA can be shown on push pin labels; labels are hidden for unselected tickets; driver summary shown at top of map for on way tickets. (R600)
- Complimentary Discounts report shows employee name. (R600)
- Better handling of deferred tickets with expired coupons. (R600)
- Prompt for tip as a percentage of the bill on EMV PIN pads with Monetra. (R600)
- Schedule an upgrade to run up to 24 hours later. (R600)
- Menu button image library expanded. (R600)
- SpeedLine Connect now runs as a Windows service for faster online order processing, even if Terminal is not running. (R500)
- Define which menu elements, including modifiers, value meals, menu panels, groups, and prices, will appear in the menu for a Store Group. (R400)
To see a full list of previous releases and the highlight features of each, visit the SpeedLine Versions page.
Request an upgrade now »
If you are a customer with a current SpeedLine Support subscription, fill out the form to the right to request your copy of the upgrade. If you are a reseller customer, please contact your SpeedLine reseller to receive the upgrade.
There are now two upgrade delivery options:Emailed link to a download
Mailed CD package
We recommend the download option if you have a high-speed Internet connection. If you choose this option, SpeedLine will contact you with a link to the download page and login information. To speed up the process, please provide a valid email address.
If you do not have high-speed Internet, we'll be glad to ship you a CD package. Be sure to give us your name, company name, and correct mailing address, so we can process your request without delays.
After you submit this upgrade form, you will receive an email confirmation to let you know your request was successful. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Thank you!