SpeedLine 7.2 Updates: Included in the Latest Release
- SpeedWeb is now hosted on Windows Internet Information Server, reducing the frequency of SpeedLine upgrades for PCI. (R800)
- New integration with Punchh loyalty. (R800)
- Quoted times print on labels. (R800)
- Secure deletion of fingerprints to comply with legislation. (R800)
- Terminal can accept preauthorized payments from Connect providers who process with Vantiv.
- Set preferred starting menu panel per station. (R700)
- New options for determining whether an order meets minimum charge. (R700)
- A coupon can be set to apply only to online orders. (R700)
- Pay Period Details shows hours out of store for easier worker's comp reporting.(R700)
- Lazy Customers report shows "days delayed" from usual buying pattern. (R700)
- SpeedLine Connect better handles value meals. (R700)
- LiveMaps: Support for Bing Maps v8. (R600)
- Enhanced LiveMaps display: ETA can be shown on push pin labels; labels are hidden for unselected tickets; driver summary shown at top of map for on way tickets. (R600)
- Complimentary Discounts report shows employee name. (R600)
- Better handling of deferred tickets with expired coupons. (R600)
- Prompt for tip as a percentage of the bill on EMV PIN pads with Monetra. (R600)
- Schedule an upgrade to run up to 24 hours later. (R600)
- Menu button image library expanded. (R600)
- SpeedLine Connect now runs as a Windows service for faster online order processing, even if Terminal is not running. (R500)
- Define which menu elements, including modifiers, value meals, menu panels, groups, and prices, will appear in the menu for a Store Group. (R400)
To see a full list of previous releases and the highlight features of each, visit the Upgrades page.
Request an upgrade now »
If you are a customer with a current SpeedLine Support subscription, fill out the form to the right to request your copy of the upgrade.
There are two upgrade delivery options:
- Emailed link to a download
- Mailed CD package
We recommend the download option if you have a high-speed Internet connection. If you choose this option, SpeedLine will contact you with a link to the download page and login information. To speed up the process, please provide a valid email address.
If you do not have high-speed Internet, we'll be glad to ship you a CD package. Be sure to give us your name, company name, and correct mailing address, so we can process your request without delays.
After you submit this upgrade form, you will receive an email confirmation to let you know your request was successful. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Thank you!